Friday, December 03, 2004

BLOCKED

Hello to all my fabulous readers. I’m sure the multitudes are waiting for my next blog. There’s only one problem … blogers block. Yes friends and neighbors the Big Fat Redneck can’t think of a single thing to write about. Take a picture with your freakin cell phone cause I’m just speechless.
Maybe it’s because of the stress, maybe it’s because my parents didn’t play classical music while I was in the womb, maybe it was those damn Dr Seuss books, I don’t know but quit possibly for the first time in my life I really don’t have anything to rant about tonight.
It’s not that I don’t have plenty of things to be angry about; or that the news wouldn’t produce plenty of rantings. It’s more that… well… I really don’t care to watch the news tonight.

I will however point you to a great blog site (for those of you who don’t already frequent his site) the Great Kyle, evil genius, lawyer, fellow conservative, and also my cousin has been banging away at his keyboard again and has some note worthy postings. (Also some great links). Go to http://cerebralmisfire.blogspot.com. where you will find his wisdom.

And for me BLAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home